Under the supervision of the General Manager BSA – Ontario, situated at 5266 General Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1Z7, the individual who will occupy this position will be responsible to maintain, identify and increase new profitable business opportunities with established and future prospective clients. The individual will provide as well, product knowledge and suggestions in order to satisfy the clients need.
- Increasing sales by acquiring and focusing on potential new accounts and up selling established accounts based on a vigorous deployment program.
- Ensuring that established clients are satisfied and building new relationships with future prospective clients.
- Providing on-site service and support with established and new clients.
- Demonstrating and educating clients on usage of new products.
- Quoting prices, credit terms and preparing new sales contracts.
- Preparing sales budgets for designated territories.
- Ensuring that territory margins and sales goals are met.
- Preparing reports of monthly sales highlights, opportunity grids, etc.
- Being informed and aware of new products, applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertisement and promotional trends through literature, internet and by consulting with technical services.
- Participating in trade shows and educational seminars offered by customers.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5 – 10 years sales experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office.
- Experience in food processing meat or ingredient sales.
- Results and sales oriented.
- Self-motivated individual with consistent high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication abilities and relationship building skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent teamwork competency.
- Consistent track record in achieving assigned sales objectives.
Benefits: Our success is based primarily on the quality and dedication of the people who work there, we also make sure to take care of them and give them “EVERYTHING BEST”.
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of benefits such as: Life Insurance, Long-term Disability Insurance, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 3-days Paid Sick Leave, Paid Birthday Leave, Bonuses related to Profit Sharing and Performance, Christmas Bonus.
Join our professional and dynamic team who advocate the following values: Respect for others, autonomy and initiative, mutual assistance, collaboration and sharing, concern for quality work, sense of belonging to the team, encouragement to innovation.
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION – SALARY TO BE DISCUSSED
Please send your c.v by email : [email protected] or by fax : (514) 852-6132
Please note that this posting is used to fill a vacant position, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the content.